Monday, August 17, 2009





Ahh...Breakfast at Tiffany's..what a fabulous movie....Talk about making me happy..I love Audrey Hepburn..I want to be just like her..She is soo beautiful and so sophisticated...Could I be like that?...maybe...I once read a bumper sticker that said "life is not about finding oneself..its about creating oneself"...I wonder if that's true..maybe I will just create a new self...remove all the the things I don't like and of course leave the things I do like about myself...That would be nice...huh...


I have a wonderful life...from the outside I must seem like I have everything I could ever want...But its not really like that at all...I wait for something more...but what I don't know..I hate my job..but my job does pay the bills and it affords me to buy nice clothes and do nice things...so whats the deal..Could I be one of those people that I read about in magazines, who give up everything to go find a higher meaning in life? Oh I don't think so...sleeping on a mat and eating some sort of grass is not my idea of bliss...believe me....I would rather run off to an island for a week...lol...How would I create a new me?...this is a question that needs to be pondered....

2 comments:

  1. i love breakfast at tiffany's! its one of my favorite movies! =)


    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Breakfast at Tiffany's too! Thanks for sharing. Awesome blog!

    www.bagpoor.com

    ReplyDelete