Monday, August 10, 2009



Ugh..why do I attract the most unappealing men...I am not a snot but what makes these men think that I would talk to them..let alone possible go out with them...lol..How annoying...I am still standing in line at Starbucks waiting for my grande coffee when by some miracle this man who seems hell bent on talking to me finally shuts up...Thank god...Sometimes it makes me rethink the way I look..do I look like I attract weirdos? Omg...there goes my self confidence...


I am definitely redeemed when the girl behind the counter tells me she loves my bag!!!!..thank you...you just made me a whole lot better..lol...Believe or not I need that confidence boost..Underneath all the fabulous clothes I definitely need reassuring constantly...thats bad...


Ya know as I come to think of it, I have always lacked confidence..how does one gain confidence? Is it something you learned? I think that it should be something that is taught, like say being honest...I think its just as important..lol..well anyway..


I arrive at my desk to a pile of papers sky on work to be done..Ugh..just what I need right now..This job is so stupid and soo not me..I should be doing something else, but what? What is my calling? I know my fashion is my passion, but you can not make a living shopping..Or can you?..That would be so nice...just as I am mentally going over this dream..I remember I have the lasted Vogue magazine in my bag..Yeah!! and it has all the new fall fashion in it...Gotta love it...All I want to do is take a quick peek at it then I will be refreshed and ready to go...Its kinda like someone being revived after passing out..because all I have to do is smell the crisp pages and admire the pictures and I am ready to go....

No comments:

Post a Comment