Friday, August 7, 2009

Hello darlings..I have been sitting here for quite sometime now trying to open this blog with something really good..but I cant..I am usually a girl that is never without anything to say but for some reason its not coming out today...All dressed up & nowhere to go is a blog loosely based on The Fashionista...a girl who has everything but still feels like she has nothing...you see not everything is always what it seems...shes the girl you envy but yet little do you know her life is a mess...She hides behind the perfect life...to afraid to let anyone see the real her...sound familiar?...I'm sure it does...all of us at one time or another has felt the same feeling...I hope I have your interest and you will stay turned....

1 comment:

  1. Hey! i know what it feels like, when you mean to writn something and you so badly want it to be great and then your mind goes blank and you can't find anything to say. That's exactly what i had to face when i first started my own blog. And it wasn't the least bit as great as i wished. And nor was the second post. And, probably, not the third either. I mean, i like it, but get no comments. Hard Job to keep a blog. I'm definitely ready to read this, as soon as you find something to write! soo, one reader's for sure.
    Good Luck
    xx

    ReplyDelete