Tuesday, August 11, 2009




Ok so I walk in my front door after a long day at work and there is my boyfriend..just sitting on the couch like a slob..( not really a slob, but that is the only word I can think of)..Either we have been together to long or something else because that happy to see you feeling is so not there..I would have been more excited to see a UPS package for me instead of this..Ugh...another negative part of my life..when will this list end..You see there is no more I love you so much...want to spend every moment with you feeling anymore. That went bye bye a while ago...If this is what marriage is then "No thank you"... Its not that I don't love him..its just not exciting anymore...I get more exciting thinking about a sale...please put me out of my misery...and just then my little Chihuahua comes running towards me like a little dream..She is my baby girl..she is a delight and an instant mood enhancer...she never gets tired of me and her excitement is the same everyday when I come home..I love it...she is an extension of me..she is a fashionista in the dog world!!!...


So anyway...I decide right there that this is not gonna be one of those nights where I sit alone and do nothing..I decide to rent a girly movie..Breakfast at Tiffanys...Perfect...I will put my most comfy jamies on, make popcorn, pour myself a glass of wine and get cozy on the couch..Perfect..if anything comes out of this relationship it will be me finally being able to make myself happy instead of relying on a man to do it...and that's exactly what I do that night....

3 comments:

  1. Breakfast at tiffany's it's like a medicine LOL i love watching it. Like, the devil wears prada. I know it by heart and i know the whole script but i can't stop watching it. Whenever i'm doing something like painting sewing etc i put it on and mutter the dialogues :)LOL. It's my very medicine, i even watched it right after i broke up with my boyfriend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it weird how some of the excitement goes out of relationships after you've been together a while? I LOVE Breakfast at Tiffany's! It's such a great movie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yikes sounds like you guys need some relationship resuscitation! There is comfy, and then there's a rut. Good on you though for making yourself happy!

    ReplyDelete