Friday, August 7, 2009




So today started of the same as it always does..I woke up with that disturbing feeling in my stomach that I can not identify with. I wake up everyone morning like this and all I want to do is go back to bed. I have no desire to start the day. Why is this?..Why can't I once just wake up and bounce out of bed with a pep in my step? Ugh!.. I can not be depressed..that is not it or is it? NO!!!.


My mood quickly changes when I realize that I am wearing my new outfit, I bought it last weekend and this is the first time I am wearing it...SWEET!!. its a fabulous snakcskin DKNY dress, my new Tory Burch sandals and a totally fab Yves Saint Laurent bag..OK officially happy..


Ok....so fashion rules my life...its my one true love..its my happiness..its well my everything..and that is why I am THE FASHIONISTA....


Its amazing to me how one can feel when one has a fabulous outfit on...its like nothing bothers you..lol..thats funny...because as I'm feeling this high..I suddenly remember the real world in which I do live...Ugh...and there it is...I come crashing down...I am on my way to my job..my job that I hate...





2 comments:

  1. Cute...I used to have days like this when I lived in TX and worked a full time job. If I bought an outfit during the weekend for work...I would wake up early on Monday dreading the day ahead until I remembered that I bought a new outfit to go to work in. ;-) They day seemed to get BRIGHTER and I couldn't wait to get ready and go to work. hihihi

    xoxo, Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shopping iS the cure. When i'm feeling down, incomplete, unsatisfied, angry, depressed.. Shopping heals me over.
    Great start, :D

    xoxo, Tania

    ReplyDelete